Becoming a ‘First 30’ Member of the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive.
[Note: The very bottom of this post gives instructions for becoming a ‘First 30’ member of the PowerUP2015 Salon Owner Intensive.]
G’Day I was going to get up early and walk barefoot on the beach this morning, but it’s been hammering down rain all night, so I shot down to my local cafe instead… Since I sat down and ordered my Latte, I’ve been thinking hard about why we’re running this PowerUP2015 in October (on the 20th). Let me start by sharing…
The Main Purpose of PowerUP2015
The main purpose of the PowerUP2015 is to SHOW YOU (side-by-side with me in the trenches) how to create a salon business that allows you to dramatically increase the income you earn, to work when and how you want, that gets you incredible results… … And that enables you to live a life of massive personal freedom.
The PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive was created after it became clear to me that…
- Too many salons hit an income ceiling, and never make the kind of money (or the kind of impact) that they are capable of. They get stuck at one of the 3 plateaus: Survival, Stability or even Success
- Most salon owners blame outside influences, and try to work on the outside influences — but nothing changes because it’s not the outside influences that’s the problem. It’s the MIND-SET that needs to change.
- The MIND-SET that you bought into when you started your salon (or business) is completely wrong un-scalable (being a hairdresser or beauty therapist running a business making decisions that affect the business as a hairdresser or beauty therapist).
- For the last few years, I’ve been working with a select group of business and salon owners, taking them from Stability to Success and Scale.
- PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive is a 1-Day crash course where I’ll be sharing the very best strategies, tactics and tools to scale your salon. I’m going to take you through the very strategies and tactics that you need to implement to create the success you want in 2015.
Here’s where I’m at with PowerUP2015
Although the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive isn’t ready for a large public launch, the pre-launch version of the event will be going live any moment. Anyway, when the Intensive launches PUBLICLY, I want to make absolutely sure that
- the content has already been battle-tested in front of a room,
- every exercise is perfect,
- that the venue creates the right vibe, the event logistics are seamless,
- And that the whole experience of the event is as extraordinary as the training itself.
I want to make sure that every possible kink has been ironed out. And so I’m offering an initial limited group of 30 people access to the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive . . . for 80% off the eventual price. (I was originally going to make the event much bigger (with 100-200 people), but that just isn’t feasible — I’ll be working hands-on with the salon owners at the Intensive, and I simply can’t work as closely with each participant if I have 200 people in the room). So I’ll only be working with a small group…30 in Auckland on October 20th.
Here’s the trade-off:
I want you to attend the event, give me feedback on the training, share the results as we go … and answer a couple of questions …and in exchange for this, you’ll get 80% off the final price for this high-end training.
What we’ll cover at the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive
The PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive is, quite literally, an Intensive. And over 1 hard-working day, you and I will be installing the goals, strategies and tactics along with the marketing you need to help you grow your business, add $10, $20, $30+k in income in 2015, and joining the top 5% of salon owners in the country. In fact, several of my clients will be in the room as well, as I take you behind the scenes of a salon business, and unpack the system for growing quickly . . . and turning it into a successful business. We won’t ONLY be teaching the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive ‘First 30′ members how to build a successful Business. We’ll be showing them as well.
I’m going to literally pull back the curtain on a salon business, and show you everything I can in 1 day…
- How to set goals that have meaning and break them into bite sized achievable chunks that guide you to success.
- How to use the latest online marketing strategies to generate the flood of new clients you need.
- Step-by-step instructions to build a marketing strategy with tactics that you can implement immediately upon your return to the salon.
- How to create packages and promotions my Clients Use to dramatically increase their income.
- How to get your time back and really leverage the power of your team to support and assist you.
- How to use scripts and consultation strategies to turn your clients into raving fans who love to spend more with you.
You will walk away with…
- Energy, vision and focus for the next 365 days in your business.
- Take home strategies to build your profits right away.
- A ready-to-implement, real time 90 day plan.
- Set goals for the next quarter, the next year.
- A switched-on network of business contacts to work with.
- The skills and the tools to get more done in less time.
And really, there’s a ton more.
We’re now accepting registrations for the PowerUP2015 today!
The final version of the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive will cost about $1000.00, but the ‘First 30′ can join for $247+gst With that said, I might as well get to the part about . . .
How to Become a ‘First 30′ Member of the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive
Right now you’ve read the overview of the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive. And right now, I’m accepting the ‘First 30′ members into the Project.
This is your Registration invitation, you need to
CLICK HERE to register. This is Offered on a first-come, first-served fashion (i.e., if you are the first person to register for PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive, then you’ll be the first to be confirmed a spot). Since the ‘PowerUP2015′ members receive (a) 1 day in the trenches with me, working on your marketing and business, and (b) a live Salon coaching call within 6 weeks of the intensive, I’ve decided to restrict the number of openings to 30 people in Auckland. I simply want to ensure that everyone has a good experience and I don’t think I can do that if I’m consulting with over 30 members (especially on the live calls).
If You Want to Get in BEFORE It Sells Out
You need to CLICK HERE to access the order form. If you’re ready to do this, then just register and send payment by clicking the Register Now button and I’ll make sure you get a spot:
IMPORTANT: Read This!!
First, you should know that — since we’re working in such a small group environment— there will be no refunds issued. Period. Once you’ve taken one of the 30 seats, someone else can’t. So when you sign up, show up. Second, please, please do not send me your last $247+gst. If your funds are severely limited and you only have $247+gst to your name, then the PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive probably isn’t the best use of your money.
PowerUP2015 Salon Intensive