Salon Business Coach and Kitomba Salon & Spa Software are bringing the ‘How to build your ideal team’ workshop to Wellington!
Join us on Sunday 10 March for this full day workshop, a delicious lunch and the opportunity to ask Malcolm Gibbons, Salon Business Coach, any questions you may have.
During this workshop Malcolm will focus on
• Culture Creating an inspired and motivated team through the right culture.
• Attracting How to identify ideal team members and write an effective ad to attract the right people.
• Retaining Ensuring your ideal team stay and how to be an effective leader to inspire your team to be the best they can be.
Salon Business Coach
Malcolm has a vast range of experience in the hair and beauty industry. Working
for a product supplier, owning his own salon and spa, and for the last 9 years
successfully coaching hair & beauty salons throughout Australasia. Malcolm
looks at all aspects of business to ultimately coach salon and spa owners to
improve their business and their life.
Since 2002 Kitomba has been helping salons, spas and clinics achieve success.
No matter what success means to you, Kitomba provides you with the software
and free, unbeatable support you need to get you there.
• Date Sunday 10 March 2019
• Time 9.30am – 4pm
• Where Credenza, Shared Office Space, Level 2, NEC Building,
40 Taranaki Street, Wellington
• Tickets Tickets Here